In our second episode, the guys discuss the Cavs' first two games, a Buckeyes romp over Rutgers and the Browns' prospects for Sunday vs. Arizona. Plus: A forecast for Toledo's chances of cracking the New Year's Six bowl games.
Here's a more detailed look at what we cover:
- Bench strength so far
- Cavs' recent dominance of Grizzlies
- LeBron’s back
- Kevin Love finally looks comfortable
- Richard Jefferson, Mo Williams already paying off
- Offense finally reaches expectations
- Urban Meyer knows what he’s doing
- JT Barrett is the guy
- Pac-12 the odd conference out in playoff
- Will Toledo get the Group of 5 spot in the New Year's Six?
- Rams dominated, Cards will too
- Did Pettine really say that?
- Browns passed on Arians…twice
Subscribe to the show on iTunes: bit.ly/TheNailoniTunes
Follow us on twitter: @TheNailPodcast
Email us: email@example.com
Intro/outro music: "The 3rd" by Anitek